- Choosing a Christian ‘counselor’.
- Our Statement of Faith (ACBC, Gospel Coalition, PCA) *These answer the question concerning our views on: Scripture, Counseling, Discipleship, Marriage, ect.
- 19 Questions to Ask Before You Give to Any Organization.
The Lord has graciously blessed us in many amazing ways. One of these blessings is a continued interest in our counseling services.
Due to the high volume of inquiries and sessions that we schedule, we are requesting that you let us know a minimum of 36 hours in advance if you need to cancel your session.
Please read the section below about expectations and requirements for your counseling session.
Resources to Bring
Our counseling sessions are typically once a week and approximately 75-90 minutes in length. Please bring:
• Consent Form – 2017 (before your initial session)
• Intake Form – 2017 (before your initial session)
• Sentence Completion Form – 2017 (before your initial session for each individual)
Because we are a “faith-based” service; we do not charge a specific fee for counseling/discipling. Since there are costs involved in maintaining this ministry, counselees may want to express their thanks to help maintain the ministry in a tangible way. If you would like to contribute something (if possible) monetarily (cash, check or credit card), please do so at the conclusion of each session (Rm 4:4; 1 Cor 3:8; 1 Tim 5:18*). Donations should be made to agency sponsoring counselor. Also, part of the weekly homework assignments may require purchasing materials that relate to the counseling/discipling being done. Counselees are expected to pay for this material. If you wish to receive an invoice or would like special financial consideration, please let the Administrator or your Counselor know in advance of the first session. We also offer PayPal donations as well (below)
Remember to always be struck by the gospel,
Derek R. Iannelli-Smith